Monday, June 14, 2010

My Brother's Wedding


That's just a small taste of the wedding as these photos only represent the first part of the temple portion of the day!  I'm sure I'll post more [someday].  The reception was really gorgeous.  And I have to find a good shot of me working my new obsession:  false eyelashes!  I tried them for the first time that day.  How did I go 30 years without trying these fabulous beauty boosts?  Wish I could time travel and give them to myself as a bride . . .

6 comments:

  1. i'm so glad you put up that benefit stuff on your 5 beauty tips. i have a benefit card currently in my possession and i am going to BUY IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy gorgeous couple Batman! You guys all look so cute!!

    My sister tried eyelashes for the first time on her wedding day. They fell off while she was standing in the reception line.. but only halfway. We had to peel them off, and they left a huge white line where her eyeliner should have been... oh nasty. So maybe you're glad your first experience with them wasn't your wedding... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say- I love the new blog design!! Sweeeet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new blog look! And you, you look so happy in those pictures, maybe it's because you got to go to a wedding with just one child and not four? Please post pictures of the eye lashes, I've only tried them once and would love to try again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog design! And wonderful pictures from the wedding. You all look so happy.

    I'm glad Chloe's surgery went so well too! Now you can breathe a big sigh of relief that all of these big events are behind you and just enjoy summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously what a BABE!

    LOVE THE NEW DESIGN, LOVE the dress and LOVE the pics!

    xox

    ReplyDelete