So this is why things have been so slow on the blog as of late. We've shown our house over 50 times. We're on our third set of buyers right now. Fingers crossed that that the third time really is the charm. I've learned I really don't have the stomach (or the maid service) required for real estate.
But no matter what, we're moving house in less than two weeks. To a new town. To a new life. Emotions are running high with the Belles, but I'm getting really excited. So stay tuned!
You're moving????? Where are you going? Do tell! I'm dying here!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you! I know it can be a pain, but I loved starting all over. Getting rid of stuff and purchasing a little bit of new stuff. I am wishing you the very best in your moving extravaganza (I call it that because with many little ones, it will be crazy!) And please, please, PLEASE take lots of pictures!
ReplyDeleteSorry that was me, I didn't know Chris was on my computer. I'm sure when I tell him you are moving he will be excited too!
ReplyDeleteare you heading south? Provoish??
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteOh dear- that's a lot of buyers. I can totally sympathize- yikes! Well, best of luck selling! And don't forget to tell us WHY you're moving next post!
ReplyDeleteselling is so stressful! i'll pray for you that it sells soon. and i personally am thrilled about your move and am planning to bug you lots since we'll be only minutes away from each other.
ReplyDeletePS. i just read several of chloe's awesome quotes and now i want to know what "scripture picture time" is.
ReplyDelete