Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ten Years Ago Today . . .

13 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary you two! Has it really been 10 years!? Congratulations, and thanks for sharing the sweet video...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww congrats!! Such a fun video!

    I think this means its also Katie's 10 year anniversary of catching bouquets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything was so cute, except the part that I'm in. I hope you guys are having fun in Cedar City for your ten year anniversary. We were in the middle of Kansas for ours and ate at a Chick Fil A!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!!!! I found your blog through Brookies. Consider me an official reader. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy happy anniversary! loved the video. crazy that this was 10 years ago!! you guys are so cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet. You were a beautiful bride. :) Congratulations on ten years!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe I look exactly the same.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just kidding. The best parts of that video are the people who really do look different, like Marissa and Taylor and Barrett. Mostly Barrett. Oh, and the part where Katie snags the bouquet away from all those short 9-year olds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't even see Barrett. He must not just look different but indistinguishable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely adorable and my favorite song ever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. About Ramona and Beezus,
    Hannah and Madelyn both enjoyed it (there's enough silly mayhem for them to like). Miles was just there for the movie experience. I'd say Chloe and Piper would like it, but only take Sadie if she simply likes going to the movies (and if she's still free?)

    ReplyDelete
  12. We were all so young once.

    Happy Anniversary! Sweet video.

    ReplyDelete