Laura gave me
more photos of the girls today and I couldn't resist sharing them. I've had quite the week with the Belles (think potty training disasters, countless arguments, tantrums lasting for HOURS instead of minutes, etc), so it's nice to have photographic proof of how darling they actually are. And, as we gear up for a road trip (gulp!), they're images I need to hold in my head :)
Thanks again, Laura!
Oh my- hopefully you get these versions on your trip...
ReplyDeleteLaura did such a gorgeous job!! Tessa's eyes look amazing in the last one- wowie!
ADORable! (Sorry for the potty training debacle, NOT adorable to you, I'm sure!) Road trip? Where we going?
ReplyDeleteXO,
Mimi
I love these!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how mature Chloe looks in that first one! I can see a glimpse of beautiful teen heartbraker in those eyes!
These are so beautiful!! I'm sorry you have had a hard week. Sometimes I wonder how moms stay sane despite the constant barrage of tears and tantrums that come with having young children around. Good luck on your road trip!!
ReplyDeletewhy won't Chloe open her mouth when she smiles?
ReplyDelete