Monday, August 2, 2010

The Sartorialist

Piper turned five this weekend.  It boggles my mind.  How can she be this old?  How can she be starting kindergarten in a few weeks?  Crazy.


It seems like she just got here!

In honor of the little fashionista's birthday, I thought I'd post some of her best outfits, ala The Sartorialist (have you seen this blog?  It's fabulous!):


Say what you will, the girl can put together an outfit.  And ROCK it!

3 comments:

  1. And look how she works it with her hands on her hips and all!
    Happy Birthday Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Piper. She was so cute on Sunday when we asked if we could sing to her. I know how you feel about having your kids grow up so fast. Isaac is still just a baby to me but he'll be in kindergarten too this year. Sometimes I wish time would stand still, but then Eli throws a tantrum and I can't wait until he's 18!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and good job choosing a title that I had to look up in my dictionary...
    "of or relating to a tailor, tailoring, dress..."

    ReplyDelete