Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Four Generations


Anytime you can get four generations in the same room, it's reason enough to take a picture!  It rarely happens in our family.  Miss Tessa got to meet my grandfather for the first time this weekend (we were together for my brother's wedding in Denver--this is the first night at the rehearsal dinner).   Those two got on like a house on fire.

I plan to blog more about the wedding (especially when I get more pictures from my sister--I started off strong but wrestling a baby at formal events can turn you into a lazy photographer really fast!), but I thought this special photo was a good place to start!  Thanks to Pa (who traveled all the way from Texas to be there) and my dad (who didn't initially want to participate in the photo shoot) for helping us capture four generations on film!  Okay, technically not on film but digitally on a camera.  But you get the idea.

2 comments:

  1. You don't realize how much your comment about becoming a lazy photographer when you're wrestling babies made my day. Also, can I have your dimple?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, this was a precious moment in time, thanks so much for being the architect of it! And for not making me be in the shot, too!

    Love you!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete