If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? ~Milton Berle
That is just too dang cute. Where did you find those cute hats? I love them.
They got the hats at a rubber ducky derby they attended. These three can have so much fun together when they're not bugging each other to death!
Those duckies need some V8. Hee hee. I agree- this is a candidate for poster-sizing.
Another game of Duck Beach, I assume.
That is a great shot! Nice one girls!
That is just too dang cute. Where did you find those cute hats? I love them.
ReplyDeleteThey got the hats at a rubber ducky derby they attended. These three can have so much fun together when they're not bugging each other to death!
ReplyDeleteThose duckies need some V8. Hee hee. I agree- this is a candidate for poster-sizing.
ReplyDeleteAnother game of Duck Beach, I assume.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great shot! Nice one girls!
ReplyDelete