Tessa likes:
*Nursing. A lot. (She's gained 4 lbs so far.)
*Grunting.
*Looking out the window (especially if the wind is blowing through the trees).
*Being held (preferably by someone who is standing up).
*White noise (especially the hairdryer. Take that, Daddy's Facebook rant!).
*Sleeping 2 hour stretches at night.
*Laying on the changing table.
Tessa dislikes:
*Having a wet diaper for more than 2 seconds.
*Movie theaters (or maybe she just hated Angels & Demons).
*Sleeping stretches over 4 hours at night (argh. Her mother worships those).
*Laying in her crib.
*Pacifiers.
*Red lights (specifically, the car having to stop at them).
*Being X-rayed.
Tessa is still deciding on:
*The Baby Bjorn.
*Baths.
*Her swing.
*Her sisters constantly yanking on her limbs no matter how many times their parents warn them not to.
We'll get back to you on those.
Jack seconds the x-ray dislike.
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute! Hopefully she'll grow to like those 4, 5, 6, eventually 10+ hour sleep stretches. ;)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that last picture! It's amazing what these little ones come pre-equipped with personality-wise.
ReplyDeleteI love the new quote at the top of your blog.
I wish I could tell how she feels about the situation in Iran . . .
ReplyDeleteShe's got plenty of time to decide! Welcome to earth Tessa!
ReplyDeleteugh those feedings every two hours (esp at night) are SO SO exhausting. the newborn phase is not my favorite. Charlie is now finally on a schedule where he can go three to four hours before eating again (during the day) and it makes such a difference in the day! Hang in there Kelly - it's all so fresh in my mind that I feel your sleep-deprived pain.
ReplyDeleteAnd the mystery post was pretty funny. I am NOT looking forward to potty training Eli. Thus I'll put it off as long as possible :)
Tessa is so cute! I'm glad she enjoys the hair dryer noise so you can at least get ready at some point in the day...
Tessa is such a doll. So is Chloe. I look forward to all the new Chloe-isms. The one about the wild animal is priceless.
ReplyDeleteWhat I want to know is how they know whether or not we're standing up when we are so careful to continue the same bouncing or whatever motion as we ease into that so so comfortable, yet never attainable chair. How do they know?! It's more baffling than the Princess and the Pea.
ReplyDeleteThose pics made me giggle before I even read the post- tee hee. She's a keeper.
She is sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteI hated Angels & Demons too, so she was probably just upset at having to watch a bad adaptation of a pretty good book :)