Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Fashionista

One of my favorite things to watch develop in my girls is their sense of style. Whether it be about comfort (Chloe) or being ultra feminine in skirts and dresses (Piper), they all have a unique way of expressing themselves through clothes. I have noticed that Sadie, from a young age, has been all about accessories. Whether it be a pair of shoes:




or a hat:




or a pair of sunglasses:



Sadie always manages to find the perfect item to really make an outfit pop. But last night, as she rocked a pair of cowboy boots (and little else), I realized what a fashionista she truly is:



Yes, she makes that look work!

2 comments:

  1. These pictures will be perfect for showing would-be suitors when she's 16!

    Oh, and please note she's trying to start a new trend of wearing boots on the wrong feet. Very fashion forward, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that very same photo of Samantha when she was that age!!! I loved my red cowboy boots, but so did she. She ultimately looked much better in them than I did. I think it was the mostly naked thing that put her over the top!

    ReplyDelete