Saturday, March 7, 2009

Something in the Water?



Hmm, it seems the proportions of my figure have caught on with other members of the family. I guess I've started a trend! Imitation in the sincerest form of flattery, I guess. But a balloon stuffed up a dress? I guess I AM getting big.

Oh, and for those interested, Piper "gave birth" later that afternoon to a plastic baby doll. Mother and baby are doing well (although baby has been chillin' in the toy basket for the past few days, completely forgotten).

3 comments:

  1. It gets really scary when your little boy starts to do that, too. Try stuffing a bounce ball into the wasteband of your 18 month old son, a little disconcerting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Cute! I can't believe I have three kids and I've never dealt with this. All too young. Next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hilarious!! piper is a cute preggie :)

    ReplyDelete