If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? ~Milton Berle
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Church Is Exhausting
Especially when it starts at 8:30 AM. This is the scene post-three-hour-block at our house. Learning a new song during singing time and fighting your sisters to protect your stash of pretzels during Sacrament Meeting can really wear a person out.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks church is exhausting :) But 8:30 church?? That is way too early. Ours is 1:00 and Eli is trashed every Sunday night. Not fun.
8:30?!?!?? Wow. Lookin' comfy... they make me want a nap. ;)
ReplyDeleteAre they really asleep? That's pretty impressive if so. Now if only the parents could somehow sneak a nap in too. Sunday naps WERE the best.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks church is exhausting :) But 8:30 church?? That is way too early. Ours is 1:00 and Eli is trashed every Sunday night. Not fun.
ReplyDeleteWow. I usually don't get nappers when they are tired, just crabby crankies. Cute pic of how they crashed!
ReplyDelete8:30 AM?? church? I'd consider going inactive...
ReplyDeleteXO,
Mimi