Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tessa video

Carter here again. Here's some video of the first few minutes. Sorry it kind of drags on while mommy is holding her baby, but I couldn't bring myself to cut out any of that scene -- it was all too cute.

12 comments:

  1. There's the hair! She looks like Piper. I cannot get over those EYES. She's SO alert.

    Love to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Tessa stops crying the second they hand her off to her parents... soooo adorable, and she looks so alert and amazed by her new life! All my love to you all!

    Love,
    Great Aunt Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful! What a darling little face and I love her hair (the nurse's comment about french braiding it is so funny).

    Good job Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful! Way to go Kelly. I was just waiting for her to say something, she looked like she could have said volumes! Can't wait to see her this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a sweet video- cute little expressive face lookin' at her momma's outside for the first time! Good job, you guys!!! Best wishes and good luck vibes going your way for the next while!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the Durham family!! Tessa is beautiful and fits right in with her sisters. She looks like them all. This video is precious - it almost (almost) makes me want to have another baby! I love the admiration in her eyes for her mommy. I think Tessa and mom will be tight! Way to go!

    Love, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aloha Kelly, and family- Congratulations on such a sweet little girl! Hope things are going well with recovery- so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, Tessa! She is so beautiful! I've watched this video three times already and I'm not even related. I just love her long pretty finger nails, and those big beautiful eyes. And you can totally tell how much she loves her mama! Congratulations Durhams! Lots of love from Texas coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh...I get teary eyed just watching that! Giving birth and meeting your little one for the first time is such a tender moment. All of it is such a miracle!! Congratulations to all of you. Your family is now complete! Welcome Tessa Kate!! You are adorable with your beautiful big eyes and black hair. I hope the new family of six is quickly adjusting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! She is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete