Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tess in Show

Carter still. I've been tasked with uploading some pictures. We've taken a bunch...here are some of my favorites.




















14 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting these! I could look at another hundred just like them. What perfect little girls. Chloe looks so protective of her new little sister. Piper just beams. Sadie is now a big sister and Kelly looks terrific!

    Tessa is gorgeous and I can't wait to hold her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, that was Mom. Although yes, they are all really cute and I can't wait to hold her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just precious. The big girls all look so cute and Tessa is just beautiful. She's got great lips, good coloring and is seriously so alert!

    I like this task for you Carter. Keep up the good work. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you are home already! (Then again I've been living in a world of 'you can't take your baby home for months).

    She is absolutely perfect. She looks like yours, she looks like a Tessa, and I sort of want to kidnap her because she is a healthy baby girl...

    I love you guys. Let me know if I can help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, good job Carter! Thanks for posting pictures, they are so fun to look at. Tessa is darling! I love her cute newborn expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, they are all perfect. congratulations. Can't wait to see Tessa in person and hold her. I need to hold a baby!!! However, what is the deal with your tail bone????? Kelly!! What can we do to help? I know your Mom is here, but please let us help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, you can help by kidnapping her.

    Wait not her -- one of the other ones. Or more than one.

    For those who haven't heard: Kelly most likely broke her tail bone during delivery, so...ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Samantha, Molly and I are going to stay with Jack for Lisa's b-day/anniversary, so maybe a couple of the girls want to come too........

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an angel! Congratulations you look shamefully good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is beautiful! I bet the older girls are loving her! Congratulations to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is beautiful! And look at all of those big sisters watching over her... too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwwwwwww... I think these are adorable! I love the big sister circle around Tessa, and what nifty sister-solidarity ribbons in their hair! Wish I was there to help - but I know the girls (including the biggest girl, Kelly ;-) are glad to have Grandma Kim there to keep them entertained!
    XO,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a few favs out of these pics. First, the one where Carter is holding Tessa - can I just say you look just like your dad!?! Weird. Second, I love the one with all the big sisters peering into the carseat with baby Tessa inside. That picture says a thousand words. Gorgeous family!!! So sorry to hear about the tailbone. That is the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is some AMAZING hair! She's lovely! I feel lame for not having come over or contacted you yet. Although I also want to give you some s p a c e too. We'll be in touch!

    ReplyDelete