If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? ~Milton Berle
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Tessa Kate
Hey, this is Carter. Daughter number four has arrived. Tessa was born shortly after 1:00pm today (May 13). She weighed 8 lb. 2 oz. 19 1/2 inches long, and lots of dark, curly, beautiful hair. We'll get a video up soon but for now here's a picture.
Very very cute kid. Kelly and Cater are good at producing cute little girls. I am excited to meet Tessa. In this picture, she reminds me a little bit of the alien baby in "Men in Black".
OH my gosh!!! Way cute! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteWOWOWOWOWOW, you all sure do turn out beautiful girls!! I love you all, and congrats to Mom, Dad and all three big sisters! Welcome Tessa!
ReplyDeleteLOVE,
GREAT Aunt Mimi x 4
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! She's beautiful. Just look at those EYES! I want to see the hair.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Kelly. I'm posting this on the Diva blog now.
Congrats! She is precious. And I don't think I've yet mentioned that I love her name!
ReplyDeleteVery very cute kid. Kelly and Cater are good at producing cute little girls. I am excited to meet Tessa. In this picture, she reminds me a little bit of the alien baby in "Men in Black".
ReplyDeletehttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jsnvIDaBhAk/R9AXR7nXeII/AAAAAAAACaE/i96veY188jU/s400/03.jpg