If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? ~Milton Berle
Friday, May 29, 2009
More Press for Tess
I know this blog has been pretty Tessa-centric lately. Well, brace yourself for more pictures of our latest addition! Yesterday my incredibly talented sister-in-law, Lisa, came over for a photo shoot. The results were just too darling not to post :)
Ooh- what a pretty kid! Her eyes are so open and alert- she's going to keep you on your toes for sure. ;D That standard Target comment is going to change to something about girls- just you wait...
Wow, she looks older already! I'm sure that isn't want you wanted to hear... She looks like part of your family, yet still has her own look. Those are great photos of your beautiful baby girl. And Kelly, I'm still waiting to hear from you.....so call me:)
She's beautiful! I can't believe all that thick, dark hair! She'll be wearing pig tails in no time. :)
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! I love that she has so much hair!
ReplyDeleteI know, finally a dark haired little girl.
ReplyDeleteEach one of your girls is such a perfect combination of you two, I wondered if you could do it again with Tessa, but you certainly did!
Beautiful. The pictures and the baby.
ReplyDeleteOoh- what a pretty kid! Her eyes are so open and alert- she's going to keep you on your toes for sure. ;D That standard Target comment is going to change to something about girls- just you wait...
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!! What a precious, beautiful little baby. I hope you're doing well!
ReplyDeleteShe was fun to shoot. VERY cooperative...
ReplyDeleteWhat a way to end the collection of girls. She's gorgeous.
Wow, she looks older already! I'm sure that isn't want you wanted to hear... She looks like part of your family, yet still has her own look. Those are great photos of your beautiful baby girl. And Kelly, I'm still waiting to hear from you.....so call me:)
ReplyDelete