We are raising three of the girliest girls on the planet. I now present the photographic evidence to back up this assertion:
Exhibit A: Little Painted Ladies. Where in the world did Chloe learn that cover girl pout she is rocking in the photo? I took this picture after I caught them playing with my lipstick. Despite endless warnings and severe punishments, the girls CANNOT resist beauty products. I find my make-up drawer ransacked on a regular basis.
Exhibit B: Piper Seated. I think that Piper is the girliest of all, which is quite an accomplishment in this family. When you factor in her love of blow-outs, the fact that she regularly sits with her legs crossed, and her penchant for wearing princess dresses around the house (I'm a mean mama and make her change before we go out), she beats her sisters by a hair. A very curly hair.
Exhibit C: Suffering for Fashion. Piper HAS to wear these shoes everywhere. They are two sizes too big and make her trip a lot. At the ripe old age of three, Piper has decided she is willing to suffer for a cute pair of shoes. I feel I suffer for these shoes, too, because man, is she slow in these things! We almost missed the school bus yesterday because of them.
Exhibit D: Appreciating A Bargain. Speaking of shoes that are too big, Sadie is a big fan of my $3 silver flats from Target. Even the baby is making bold fashion statements.
How did they get like this? Am I solely responsible for this kind of behavior? And more importantly, how are we ever going to make it through their teen years if they continue on like this?
I think I'd better get them to a football game ASAP.
Those pictures are the best!! Seriously, I can't even pick a favorite picture because they are all so cute. Girly girls indeed.
ReplyDeleteThat is too cute! I love the lipstick picture. And the princess picture is classic... that will be one expensive shopping bill when they are teens.
ReplyDeleteI love that they are girly girls! But you might need to warn them that Aunt Katie will make fun of and possibly disown them if they become cheerleaders.
ReplyDeleteWow. Look at Chloe's pout. Oh my.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Seriously, Chloe's pout is fierce! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love it. They crack me up!
ReplyDeleteThis is Katie's roommate Sami. Her favorite roommate. I am sure you have heard all about me. :) anyway, Katie says she has never posted a comment. So vicariously she has now done so. And you should know that she regularly has me look at how cute her neices are on here. Being the oldest sister is really hard. I understand the pain of having to deal with someone like her. Well mailnly cause I do have to deal with her. AND my little sister. My hands are full. When will they just realize that we ARE always right? Their lives would be so much easier?! You should come visit and we can ease her together! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure it's because of your three that Jack walks around asking for a cup of tea all the time.
ReplyDeleteAt least I hope.