


The old adage about apples keeping doctors away doesn't seem to be working for Sadie--she can't seem to avoid the pediatrician for more than a few weeks. But she sure does delight in a good munch on one. Hopefully this treat did some good because the poor dear has another set of ear infections and is on yet another round of antibiotics. Yep, the ear, nose, and throat specialist visit is in the near future! My colossal sack of apples from Costco can only do so much . . .
As mentioned a few blogs ago, I plan to be wiping noses for the next 6 months straight.
ReplyDeleteWAAAAA That makes me cry- I hate sick kid season...cause mine is sick all summer long anyway!!!
ReplyDeleteLast night was a great example of how awesome this all is. Sadie wakes up at like 11:30 crying...we bring her in our bed. Chloe wakes up at 12:30 coughing. I go and move her into a different room so she doesn't wake up everyone. I come back into our room and Sadie has sprawled all over my side of the bed. I grab a pillow and go sleep on the extremely comfortable couch. Life is great.
ReplyDeleteOh, poor Sadie! My Carter is sick right now too (just with a cold) and none of us are sleeping. Ear infections are much, much worse. I feel for you!
ReplyDelete