Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A New 'Do

I have ALWAYS loved a good makeover. Something about those "before" and "after" pictures just makes my heart sing. Apparently Piper loves them, too, because she sought one for herself! She actually REMOVED her crown and asked me to dry her hair like I do mine. The results were pretty darling, if I do say so myself!

BEFORE:


AFTER:



It's so cute when a 2-year-old requests a blow-out.

6 comments:

  1. SO cute!! I love her curls but the after pics are so different that it's really striking. She's beautiful both ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blow dry is so cute! I'm so jealous of her curls though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Piper. I remember when Chloe's hair was curly too. Back when you lived in a humid climate.

    dbjwqekp!
    (that was my word verification)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, make me over next! That looks as good as a Wendi blow-out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my little divette! I can't even begin to express the joy it gives me to see the next Diva generations develop high maintenance tastes...

    ReplyDelete