Friday, January 1, 2010

What Are You Doing New Year's [Day]?

Technically, the song from the Harry Connick Jr Christmas album is called "What Are You Doing New Year's Eve," but it's still been running through my head all day. Well, Harry, I'll tell you! We partied hard last night (try not to be jealous of our glamorous dinner at Chick-Fil-A). Chloe even stayed up until midnight. Today has been fun, too:


I caught the girls doing a conga line through the kitchen. I have no clue where they learned to do it or how they knew the term, but it was pretty awesome.


Tessa blew her New Year's resolution already by eating BBQ potato chips (although in her defense, they were baked). In this picture, she has a carrot, though. Good for her. I blew mine by eating a piece of cheesecake. Oops. But so worth it.


Chloe built a snowman. She told me she accidentally made the middle bigger than the bottom, but I told her as long as he could stand up it didn't matter. It's the first one she's ever built all by herself. As you can see from the photo, he's a handsome guy (and you can also see we don't having a matching set of little girl gloves in this house).

All in all, a nice, quiet (or at least as quiet as it gets in this house) day. Happy 2010!

3 comments:

  1. I'm disappointed in Tessa's will power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee- we've got a ton of mismatched glove pics.

    Tessa! Little chunker! Keep eating the chips- you are too cute this way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had Chick-fil-A on New Year's Eve TOO! Only it was our lunch... and it was tasty.

    Looks like you guys are starting the year off wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete