Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ain't She Sweet?




Tessa looked so sweet today before we went to church that I couldn't help myself. I took loads of pictures (and now I'm posting them). She was like a little doll. Until we got to Relief Society. Saying that she wasn't in the mood is putting it nicely. Oh, well. At least our church has nice hallways.

7 comments:

  1. Cute. Is she wearing Sadie's old dress or does she have one too?

    She is such a happy baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun new schedule, huh?

    She does look like a little doll!! Kind of Cabbage Patchesque...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you cut her hair? Or is it still flowing nicely down the nape of her neck? Cause either way she looks FABULOUS! I love how happy she is. She's one of those babies that makes everyone smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful baby!!!! I want to grab her and pull her out of the computer.

    I hope her hair stays dark - but she'll be gorgeous even if she goes lighter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the chubbiest cuteness in the world. Great work Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete