While watching NBA basketball with her father, Tessa conked out. This testosterone-soaked activity made Tessa a little territorial with the remote. I didn't have the heart to tell her she just had the one to the DVD player. Mainly because she was asleep. And has no idea what a DVD player is. Still, you have to admire her instincts.
I have that same reaction when i watch NBA basketball. I remember the days when we were first married and watching a game together was something I looked forward to. Now, it just puts me down. Sorry Matt.
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog, Kelly! And the following may be more appropriate for an email, but isn't it better to get comments? :) I just finished Gilead and LOVED it--thank you so so much for the recommendation. I'm actually going to buy the book because there were so many great passages I'd rather not have to check it out from the library every time I want to read one. What do you think of Elegance? Was I totally off? Hopefully you're enjoying it more than I did!
ReplyDelete