Saturday, January 16, 2010

Les Quatre Belles

A very rare event happened last night at our house: a group photo session with all FOUR girls. The results are mixed at best, but c'est la vie. I'm posting them anyway.




8 comments:

  1. What beauties! You really do have to take advantage of moments when they will cooperate in front of the camera. It doesn't happen very often, at least at our house!
    P.S. I'm reading "The Elegance of the Hedgehog" right now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first one of Chloe- looks alot like what her face may look like in her sophomore homecoming picture...

    She is growing up..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- Lisa's comment made me go back and look. No kidding!!

    They look like they're starting to understand cameras!
    It's kind of a mixed blessing. Whenever we're at the zoo, my twins jump in on people's pictures and say "cheese!" Usually I don't get them out before the snap...
    And heaven forbid I forget MY camera. It's pretty sad when kids are requesting their photo taken and their photographer mom can't humor them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! We have those XOXO jammies too. Gooo Gymboree! Of course the girls look darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww I think they turned out pretty good! Such beautiful little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just looking at the photos again and I couldn't help but notice how sultry Piper looks in the first one.

    ReplyDelete