Chloe didn't even notice her robot hamsters were not the actual Zhu Zhus that she saw on the commercials. The off brand were just as good to her (whew!) and we were all happy to welcome Fuzzy and Steve into the family.
Piper got the weird dog that has goggles and swims she asked for repeatedly. Who needs real pets when you can buy little robot ones?
Sadie's heart's desire was interesting to me. She wanted a train. She was very pleased with the little Thomas one Santa left for her. I still have no idea where she got the idea that she wanted a toy train.
Tessa didn't ask for anything. Go figure. Even though she's making a weird face in this picture, I think she enjoyed all the excitement.
The sugar high that day was glorious. But the crash afterward was ugly. A lovely holiday overall, though.
Check out Piper's church dress-with-long-sleeved-shirt-underneath slash hawaiian party outfit slash pajamas.
ReplyDeleteHa- nice. Hope they stay enchanted with their toys for a nice long time. Mia already discovered her Dora doesn't work as magically as the commercials made her seem. We went to Toys R Us for the first time ever and got her a hula hoop. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd Piper's dress looks fine to me- I never would have guessed it was a designer Piper.
Haha Tessa looks like she's sayin "Will ya get that damn camera out of my face!" It's like the first time I'e seen her so annoyed. I love it.
ReplyDeleteI want to know where you got off-brand zu zu pets?
ReplyDeleteThey're not off brand, really. Basically when I realized I was going to have to pay out the nose to some weasly eBay person, I just started googling robot hamsters and realized there were plenty of them out there. These ones were smaller, but instead of getting one hamster for $50, I was able to get TWO hamsters, a wheel, and a ball, for $20. Score.
ReplyDeleteTessa's face is CLASSIC!! So cute!
ReplyDelete