Monday, December 14, 2009

Firsts

Tessa experienced a lot of firsts last week. Here are the highlights.

First plane ride:

She is the BEST little traveler. Later on in the week she was a mother's dream on the red eye from Honolulu to Phoenix!

First view of the Hawaiian islands from said plane:


First trip to the beach:



First time she got crazy curly hair from the humidity:


First night at Grandma and PeePaw's condo:


Believe me, I felt the same way (it was my first time there, too)!

These are just the first in a string of Kauai posts. I'm sorting through over 200 pictures* right now, so get ready! It was one of the best trips of my life and I'm a little excited about it. Stay tuned!

*I will go ahead and apologize in advance for the excessive amount of blogging I am going to do about this trip. But it was the first time I left the state of UT in EIGHTEEN MONTHS. Not to mention the first time I took a break for more than a few nights. I'm not sure this will ever happen again. So yeah, as soon as I get photo clearance from Katie (a must before you try to put pictures of her on the internet), I'm going to blog the heck out of this thing.

3 comments:

  1. I'm SO glad she was good on the plane. And I'm glad you got to get away. Especially around Christmastime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so fantastic!! I'm glad Tessa was such a great traveler. I'm dreading when we fly to California next week with our kids - Charlie is THE squirmiest baby and five hours on a flight with him may just about do me in! I can't wait to see your pictures!!! And I'm so glad you got a good break. You deserve it! (and way to go Carter, too!)

    ReplyDelete