Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Superbowl!

During tonight's festivities, there were will be about 10 million beer commercials aired. I thought I'd offer you something a little different here. I'm honored to present a hilarious commercial my brother wrote and helped produce. Do you guys remember when Kirby Heyborne (an LDS actor who stars in lots of LDS movies for the uninitiated) caught all that flak for making a beer commercial? (Check it out here if you haven't seen it). Well, he has to live with the consequences in this clip that Taylor made:


5 comments:

  1. very funny! I'm impressed with your brother's skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Taylor! I always wondered what the story was behind that job of his.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He deserved every drop of flack that landed on his head. Using the church to get famous and then turning his back on it to get famouser- not cool. He was the class president when I was a sophomore, and we were in Hello, Dolly together. I thought he was such a good role model and then he up and did that. Ticked me off to no end.

    ReplyDelete