I forgot to mention that in addition to everything else she did, my mom was also a cheer coach while she was here! Drawing from her experience as a 7th grade cheerleader, my mom taught Piper this number:
Piper has been practicing ever since and can now perform it perfectly on her own (spirit fingers at the end included!). Even Sadie can chime in. I'd better start saving for cheer camp now . . .
Your mom's voice is so cute! You totally need to do a post with a back-in-the-day pic of your cheerleader mom. ;D
ReplyDeleteWow- yeah- looks like you're in for a lot of high school football games! Cuties!
what a cute video!! she is definitely on her way to being a cheerleader someday :)
ReplyDeletehah! I wanna see that cheer at the next welsh rarebit game!
ReplyDeletenot too much to cheer for on the Welsh front....
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it! She's a natural!
ReplyDeleteI am waiting for Katie to comment on this. It would be like if I had kids and mom taught them to be Duke fans in front of Barrett.
ReplyDelete