If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? ~Milton Berle
Friday, February 6, 2009
Rough Night
I love it when the morning hairdo perfectly captures what transpired the night before. This particular coif says, "I'm teething and I made sure to take my parents down with me." Please, let the baby Motrin work tonight.
Ahhh teething is so fun! I'm sorry you had a bad night. If it happens again, feel free to call me...we tend to be up for most of the night these days :) I hope you're able to get more rest tonight though!! You'll have to post a pic of the hairdo on a good night sometime :)
So, do you just walk around with a digital camera at all times, slung around your neck, tucked in PJ waistbands, up sleeves, or what? You always manage to capture the perfect "candid" shots at any time of the day or night!
"I made sure to take my parents down with me."
ReplyDeleteOh the humanity!
That is too perfect- haaaaa!
ReplyDeleteWe had a similar night. Why must they make us suffer with them?
ReplyDeleteAhhh teething is so fun! I'm sorry you had a bad night. If it happens again, feel free to call me...we tend to be up for most of the night these days :) I hope you're able to get more rest tonight though!! You'll have to post a pic of the hairdo on a good night sometime :)
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK with that!!
ReplyDeleteSo, do you just walk around with a digital camera at all times, slung around your neck, tucked in PJ waistbands, up sleeves, or what? You always manage to capture the perfect "candid" shots at any time of the day or night!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Mimi