Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ham N' Slop

After eating some of the Honey Baked Ham that my mom sent us for Christmas, Chloe decided to watch Charlotte's Web. Yeah, not the greatest combination. She had the following conversation with her father after the movie:

Chloe: Daddy, pigs eat slop, right?

Carter: Yeah, that's right.

Chloe: And slop is garbage, right?

Carter: Um, yeah, it has some garbage in it.

Chloe: I'm not going to eat ham any more.

Carter: Why not?

Chloe: Well, pigs eat garbage. And then they make the pig into the ham. So there's garbage in the ham. I don't want to eat garbage.

Carter: Lots of people don't eat ham.

Chloe: But I really like ham. Maybe you could show me which part has slop in it and I could just not eat that part?

Carter: Um, okay.





myspace layout codes


3 comments:

  1. It's good has has that kind of faith in her father. That girl is running out of things she will eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh. I just know there is reasoning going on like that inside Hannah's brain, too.

    ReplyDelete