I don't want you to have to make this choice without giving you as much information as possible. So, I'm including the results of all the tests that I've done so far (mostly Old Wives Tales) and which gender they indicate so that you can make an "edumacated" guess about this:
*Heartrate: 150-170 bpm range (girl)
*Dangling Ring over Belly Test: circular pattern (girl)
*Appearance of Mother's Face and Hair: Bad (girl)
*Cravings: Sour/Savory (boy)
*Carrying: high (girl)
*Husband's Weight Gain: None (boy)
*Chinese Lunar Chart: Boy or Girl (depending on which one you look at!)
*Mama's Gut Feeling: Girl
*Science: Says I still have a 50/50 shot at having a boy
*Experience: Says we just have girls
I also included the picture from the last ultrasound. You know, in case you need to actually have a peek at the baby to decide ;) So there you go. Vote away on the poll.
In order to make a truly edumacated guess I need to know the results of these tests for your previous pregnancies. have they been accurate thus far? Please advise.
ReplyDeleteAnnie, they have been pretty accurate in indicating a girl in the past (especially the heart rate one--I've NEVER had a heart rate below 140 and that's the boy cut off--and the ring swinging one). This time the results are kind of a mixed bag, though. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI'm voting for a boy, mostly because everyone I know who is pregnant (with one exception) is having a boy. I think it's boy season! I can't wait to hear the news.
ReplyDeleteboy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy
ReplyDeleteOkay, I can't pass up on opportunity to be wrong again. I'm going with boy. I know Carter has it in him.
ReplyDeleteWhile it would be great to have a house full of "little women" with Kelly in the Marmie role (which makes me, what, crusty ole Aunt Josephine?) my infallible psychic super abilities are saying, boy o boy. Now about laying a little friendly wager on the outcome...
ReplyDelete