Kelly and Brooke, circa 1998
Kelly and Brooke, circa 2011
Brooke and I were thrilled when Jenny and Taylor started working at the same company. We debated about fixing the two of them up ourselves. We decided that our interference would probably actually work against us, so we decided to just pray really, really hard that Taylor and Jenny would fall in love. And they did. Yay! Anyway, we got to meet up with the resident southern CA Diva, Gwendolyn. We got to catch up and laugh and get our kids together at the hotel pool.
The girls got to swim a lot that day. I don't know how they had the energy after all that amusement parking. Ah, the magic of childhood.
After about an hour and a half, I put these guys in charge:
It was time for the Sisters/Friends Lunch! We got to go to a fancy Italian restaurant. I really love Jenny's family. And her friends are pretty awesome, too. We had a great time! Plus we got Dad's Hippo cookies. Amazing!
All the sisters!
Me and my sister with our new sister!
After the lunch, it was time to get ready for the rehearsal dinner. Well, we called it a Family Celebration Dinner, but it was basically a time for the families to intermingle. We dressed the girls up for the occasion:
I love how Tessa is imitating her sisters in the background of this shot!
Brookie and I were in charge of entertainment, so we did a Newlywed Game between my parents, her parents, and the engaged couple. Then we showed Everything Is Coming Up Roses and a slideshow. It was a great night!
Next up: The Wedding!



Oh I have been waiting A) for these posts and B) proper time on my end to devour them. First of all, YOU ARE ALL JUST GORGEOUS! WOW! Brookie, I'm loving your long hair! You are your sisters all look so much alike! Serious group of stunning sisters on both sides.
ReplyDeleteI love the newlywed game! I think that idea was so fun and I bet it really bonded everyone. I still can't get over this whole marriage of double Diva powers. Incredible!
Finally, Gwendolyn too! This is just too much!