As you saw from the delightful guest post a few days ago, I escaped took a trip to visit my parents in Phoenix last week. Carter handled everything at home beautifully (he even went to those teacher conferences I offered to cancel and scheduled a dental appointment for Chloe--talk about going above and beyond!).
My happy place!
My favorite place to hang out--the pool at my parents' house!
Amazing flowers--that's what happens when an extremely talented florist gets hitched!
My new favorite shoes!
A desert sunset
A fabulous party, complete with dancing under the stars!
The prettiest tables I've ever seen!
My mom recreated the look the next day at home!
A delightful dinner on our last day!
I was sad to leave the desert paradise my parents had created, but you'd better believe I had one heck of a welcome home from my sweet little family!
Ummmm... your parents' place is amazing! I'm a bit surprised by the modern flair. I love it! Love all the white and the 4 bird pics. Your mom has great taste! And that pool!!!! Do they really need Hawaii? I can only imagine what the Rose Paradise there looks like!
ReplyDeleteThe wedding looked lovely. I'm so glad you got to go and get away. So sorry you were sick. :(
I'm curious for your thoughts on The Adjustment Bureau.
Thanks, Wendy. My mom LOVES modern. She had so much fun decorating the house when they moved there. In fact, she painted those bird pics herself! I wish she would be my interior decorator!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I think I'll do an Adjustment Bureau post later this week . . . I liked it a lot.
So glad you got to get away. Your parent's place looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteDo you know where she got the silver lamp in the last picture in her dining room? I've been looking for one like that for forever for my living room.
ReplyDelete