Hooray!!! Teething is so hard. But SO cute when they first pop through! Darling picture.
And don't think I'm crazy - but I read Becky's comment and I wondered if she was in a walker? If not, completely disregard the next comment. But if it is, I'm mentioning it because I tell everyone - my brother was in a walker (when he was about 10 months old) and the back door wasn't closed tightly enough, so he fell down four metal back steps and hit his head, which caused the brain injury, epilepsy, and his lifetime of problems. I think walkers are only safe if they're used in the basement, especially when there are other siblings around.
Sorry - hopefully that didn't seem like it was coming out of left field or seem super extreme. Maybe it's just an exersaucer. But I'm so paranoid after what happened and I don't want anyone else to have to experience what we did.
What a cutie pie Sadie is! She doesn't look like a fusser--glad to hear it was just because of teething.
And wow-walker-disaster--something similar happened to me (minus the head injury) when I was a kid. I think that's why they stopped making them with wheels (which is kind of sad for those of us without stairs).
Holy cute.
ReplyDeleteOh yay! Lets hope that doesn't make a difference for you mom!
ReplyDeleteshe looks SOOOO different from the last time I saw her!! Getting cuter everyday.
ReplyDeleteHaha! Adorable. ;)
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute.
ReplyDeleteCarter titled the post again?
No, I actually did this one myself. I guess his ability to pun is rubbing off on me.
ReplyDeleteKelly, what a sweetheart. I didn't know she was teething. I'm glad the little "rolling chair" seems to be another option to keep her entertained.
ReplyDeleteHooray!!! Teething is so hard. But SO cute when they first pop through! Darling picture.
ReplyDeleteAnd don't think I'm crazy - but I read Becky's comment and I wondered if she was in a walker? If not, completely disregard the next comment. But if it is, I'm mentioning it because I tell everyone - my brother was in a walker (when he was about 10 months old) and the back door wasn't closed tightly enough, so he fell down four metal back steps and hit his head, which caused the brain injury, epilepsy, and his lifetime of problems. I think walkers are only safe if they're used in the basement, especially when there are other siblings around.
Sorry - hopefully that didn't seem like it was coming out of left field or seem super extreme. Maybe it's just an exersaucer. But I'm so paranoid after what happened and I don't want anyone else to have to experience what we did.
What a cutie pie Sadie is! She doesn't look like a fusser--glad to hear it was just because of teething.
ReplyDeleteAnd wow-walker-disaster--something similar happened to me (minus the head injury) when I was a kid. I think that's why they stopped making them with wheels (which is kind of sad for those of us without stairs).