My grandfather sent me the most adorable pictures of my dad and my aunt:
How cute is my dad? My grandpa said that a man showed up at their door with a pony and a cowboy outfit and offered to take a picture. Chloe loved this one (mainly because she was a cowgirl earlier this week) but was pretty disappointed the pony man didn't show up at our door in time for trick or treating.
My aunt's pretty darling, even if her photo lacks equines of any sort.
My dear friend, Wendy, was sorry that her mom (who doesn't scan) had all her pictures, but sent this one of her sister (Lisa):
This picture falls in the too cute to be funny category, but you gotta love that bow!And speaking of bows, my sister-in-law, Laura, sent this little beauty:

She may disagree, but again, we're talking more cute than funny here. But that gold frame and doily are a nice touch.
My other sister-in-law, Lisa, sent me this puppy:

This girl has been gorgeous since birth (I've seen the pictures that prove it), but this one captures an interesting moment in her dental history. You must click on this one to get a close-up of those teeth! It looks like a soft breeze could knock out that top one.
Summer, my bloggy friend, sent me this. She calls it "Nerd Wars. Bring it!":

Oh, it has been brung! Summer, I LOVE this. Thank you!
And now, may I present the winner of this little contest? Kiley Garber, get ready to hit the Target dollar spot for those fuzzy pencils you had your eye on! She wins because not only did she submit this rad one of herself:

But she also submitted this one of her husband, Matt:
Mullets, guns, and 80's shorts were just the ticket. But that's not even all. She did an entire post on her blog with tons of fabulous entries. AND she promoted the contest. So she wins! Congratulations, Kiley! (And I will get your prize to you the next time I see you!) But after those great photos, I think we're all winners.Oh, I wanted to include one last picture:
It's pretty hard to make out right now, but hopefully we'll have some better shots of our new arrival come this May ;)
Congrats Kelly!
ReplyDeleteWhat the heck! You keep beating me on the numbers! Oh we are excited for you. For your sake and mine I hope it's a boy. Then it will prove that someone in our family can have two genders! That will give me hope! Congrats and we will see you at Christmas
ReplyDeleteThat picture of Lisa is great, but nothing beats the neon lights behind your friend. I only wish I could see that more close up.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS Kelly!! This post made my day. So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteAaah! Congratulations!!! May is the best month... ;)
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I love the pictures. Your dad on the horse is classic! I think I had the exact same glasses Summer had, but the very best is not Matt with the gun, it's your little schmoo at the bottom. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteThose pictures were great! I wish I had more time to bust out some of my winners, especially from my plastic pink glasses days... they were beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAnd whoo hoo!! I'm so excited for you. You are pretty amazing Kelly.
You are the second of my friends to announce on their blogs today that they are expecting in May! It's so fun.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Kelly!
ReplyDeleteI'm having mixed feelings about this post.
ReplyDeleteOn one hand:
I wanna recount!...Or a "do-over" school picture, like Chloe gets... Wah...! Why did no one brush my hair before that shot? Wah! (But notice my new pierced ears?)
On the other hand:
Oh! I'm going to be a great-aunt again! Yaaaaay!
Congrats, Kelly, Carter, Chloe, Piper, and Sadie!
Congrats, Kelly! I'm so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteLove the Lisa special teeth picture!
ReplyDeleteAnd the winner... the girl w/ the pink hoop around her... looks EXACTLY like Tori from Save By the Bell! Maybe it's just me, or that picture, but I seriously thought that's who it was at first... as a joke!
oh yeah, and congrats. ;)
WOOHOOO! For my win, but especially for the baby! We are so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteWho knew that neon light picture would just keep giving and giving. I can't believe I beat out Summer and big bow hair girl
Lucky Lucky you!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWoah!!! Congratulations, Kelly! I'm so behind on blog reading that I can't believe I'm a whole week behind on your big news. That's so exciting. I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl!
ReplyDeleteOh, and as for the school pix . . . I seriously did a double take on that one picture of Carter's sister - they look SO much alike. Thanks for sharing. Those were fun to look at. Sorry I'm so behind and missed the whole contest!