1. Piper was born in
a. Glendale, CA
b. Englewood, CO
c. Sandy, UT
d. London, England
2. Piper has to wear _______ every day.
a. A baseball cap
b. A Jazz t-shirt
c. A dress
d. A pair of ruby slippers
3. Piper makes a three with her fingers
a. the normal way
b. with a modified rockstar devil horns sign
c. with a gang sign
d. both b and c
4. Piper's middle name is
a. Jayne
b. Rose
c. Marie
d. This is a trick. She doesn't have one.
5. Piper specifically requested ______ cupcakes for her birthday.
a. chocolate
b. yellow and chocolate marble with pink frosting
c. red velvet
d. yummy
6. Two special, surprise visitors showed up at her birthday party. They were:
a. Charlie and Lola
b. Grandma Rose and PeePaw all the way from Phoenix, AZ!
c. A clown and a magician
d. Christian Bale and his mother
7. Piper's party had a _______ theme.
a. Little Einsteins
b. Circus
c. Zoo
d. Princess
8. Piper's sisters were _______ while she opened presents.
a. Totally jealous
b. Throwing big fits
c. Pretty well-behaved because our generous relatives brought things for them, too
d. asleep
9. Piper is a _______ little girl.
a. Darling
b. Sweet
c. 3-year-old
d. Funny
10. The name "Piper" comes from:
a. A random list of names; we just liked the sound of it.
b. One of our pioneer ancestors
c. Our favorite bird, the Sand Piper
d. Those eleven pipers piping in the 12 Days of Christmas; we admire their fortitude
11. This quiz is ________.
a. Pretty lame
b. Very self-indulgent
c. Boring for blog readers
d. all of the above
ANSWERS: Grade your own paper. No cheating!
1. a 2. c 3. d 4. c 5. b 6. b 7. d 8. c 9. I'll accept any answer 10. a 11. d, obviously
Share your score in the comments section!
I did pretty darn well on this quiz with the exception of the cupcake one. That's a sophisticated request for a three year old.
ReplyDeletePiper is all the above! I love that little girl.
I think you're quiz is fun! Though I am sad to say I just wrote down the answers and went through it learning the right ones :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! Cute little pop quiz. I especially liked how you managed to fit Christian Bale in there somewhere.
ReplyDeleteI guess Aunt Laura didn't have one of those surprisingly delicious cupcakes.
ReplyDeleteI got all right except the first one. I thought Chloe was the one born in California.
Weird.
SUCH an adorable three-year-old belle! I have to say that I only missed two (2) on the Piper quiz, and only the questions that depended on being presents at the b-day event for herself. I held that baby when she was only four hours old! And now she's three (3!) man, the prom and college and just around the corner... (I can't wait for THAT blog, Kelly)
ReplyDeleteXO,
Auntie Mimi