Monday, August 11, 2008

Color Me Disgusted

When was the las time you enjoyed a meal so much that you literally HAD to take a bath in it?


When was the last time you tasted a dish you relished so much that smearing all over your face and hair was really the only option?



When was the last time you ate a piece of cake that tasted so delicious you had to stick your face in it and lap it up like a dog?



Miss Sadie shows this kind of enthusiasm at every meal. I thought it was a nod to my improving culinary skills until she showed a similar taste for paint during an ugly Color Me Mine incident:



Thank goodness that stuff was non-toxic. Anyway, I won't be getting a big head about my delicious cooking any time soon after that one . . . Paint? Gross! Still, it was about time I got a good eater who will eat anything that is put in front of her. And enjoy it!

6 comments:

  1. I'm convinced it's the cooking. In fact, I'm guessing you have pics of Carter doing the same thing, you just chose not to post them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious!! I love that she enjoys food so much. Has it rubbed off on your other girls?

    Eli loves rubbing his messy hands in his hair while he's eating dinner. I feel like I'm constantly grabbing his hands to keep them away, but really, what does it matter? Good for you for letting Sadie go to town with her enjoyment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pics just about crack me up!!!
    It must be one crazy clean up after each meal. Your girls are so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last time I took a bath in a meal? Every time I eat chips and salsa. The salsa always ends up somewhere it's not supposed to. It's not so cute when you're 36. Love the pictures. Your girls are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! This was very good for a nod-my-head-in-agreement chuckle.

    Sigh- why does your adorable baby look more like me than mine do? Oh- that's right. I just wish my hair was that color.

    I should just forget about my red-head preferences and content myself with the pasta sauce on their faces.

    ReplyDelete