Today Carter got to see:

Today I got to see:

Who had more fun? Well, before you automatically declare Carter the winner, please remember that nobody dumped a bag of goldfish crackers in his lap during his show. And he missed out on the distinct pleasure of following his theater experience with a visit to the pediatrician to solve the mystery of Sadie's 3 AM crying jags (the answer: double ear infections).
Yeah, he wins by a million percent. No wonder I'm feeling a bit "witchy" tonight.


i kinda wanna see Kung Fu Panda..
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about Sadie...at least it is something they diagnosed..and she can be put on meds to help her.
Apparently even narcotics don't work for Jack anymore..
Not fair! I love Wicked. How was Kung Fu Panda?
ReplyDeleteWe saw Kung Fu Panda last weekend...while Josh was playing golf at Pebble Beach. I feel your pain. I'm sorry about Sadie, too. Parker goes in tomorrow to have tubes put in his ears and his adenoids out. Poor little guy. I hope Sadie gets better soon!
ReplyDeletechris saw Wicked in London last week too. I wasn't going to even attempt taking my kids to a movie while he was gone. Sorry about Sadie, sick kids without a second parent is no fun at all. I hope Carter brings you home something fun! Chris promised me that I could go to Wicked when we go to London this Fall.
ReplyDeleteSorry Kelly I'm on Chris' computer not mine so that last comment is from me.
ReplyDelete