
*Sadie's favorite food is Rice Krispies (with milk).
*Sadie is an expert at "rolling it" during Patty Cake. In fact, she loves that part so much she basically skips the clapping bit and starts rolling those pudgy little arms as soon as I start singing.
*She is one of those 1 in 20 people who experiences swelling at the injection site and a mild rash 7-12 days after getting her MMR immunization.
*Her face positively lights up when her sisters come in to say good morning to her. She is a big fan of the big sisters.
*She looks really good in lavender.
*She crawled when she was five months old and walked just after her first birthday. She RELISHES the ability to get around on her own.
*Her favorite activity is to invade my "baking drawer" and pull out all the measuring cups and spoons. Her second favorite activity is to steal the little red eraser mouse on the laptop and hide it from me.
*She is named after a Beatles song.
*Sadie has four teeth.
*On the way to her 20 week ultrasound, John Mayer's Daughters played on the radio and I KNEW she'd be a girl. I am so, so happy I was right!
*When you hold Sadie, she tucks her arms down under her body and snuggles into your neck, giving you the best hug ever!
I'm not playing favorites. Stay tuned for Random Facts about the other two girls . . .
She also recently discovered "pointing" and "screaming" which is currently how she communicates everything.
ReplyDeleteNice - Eli has acquired the pointing and screaming skills too :)
ReplyDeleteI love the fact about her hugs!! They sound SO cuddly and sweet.
I have personally always found that, when honey fails, pointing and screaming gets the job done more quickly and efficiently. You go, Sadie! (I want a Sadie hug and will point and scream until I get one ;-)
ReplyDeleteXO,
Mimi