Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Little Marmoset

Last week we took Sadie to the zoo for the first time. And she fell in love with these guys:



We stood at their cage for about 15 minutes while she laughed and clapped and pointed at the little marmosets running around like they were possessed by demons. Crazy little monkeys!

Everybody else had a nice time, too (even though it was cold and rainy. Personally, I was glad for the weather. Less people and less zoo smell!)

Chloe is rocking the pose she learned at her school photographs (she has done this ever since she had her portraits taken a month ago) in front of the giraffe pen. Watch out, America's Next Top Model. Here she comes!

This was taken moments before Piper went down the elephant slide and got covered in playground bark. She wasn't thrilled. But in this picture, she is (despite the fact I forced her to wear pants).

It was a good day!

2 comments:

  1. brace yourself, this is a Loooong comment! First of all, I am a BIG fan of your blog! I read it often and am enjoying the frequent updates on your adorable family.

    I LOVE Chloe's portrait pose. What a little DIVA :)! Glad your little monkeys had fun at the zoo.

    ps. Thanks for the Backstreet Boys suggestion!!! I laughed out loud when I read it, aahh the memories! and yes, even without seeing your name I knew you were the genius behind that one. you rock!

    pps. Tell Katie WAY TO GO on her awesome job at Goldman!! My oldest bro. worked there for 6 years before grad school and it really helped him get ahead in the finance world. He said it was hard, but so worth it! Congrats Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your girls' jackets are so cute! how fun that you went to the zoo...

    and I echo brooke - I'm loving your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete