Friday, October 14, 2011

Fashionable Friday: A Halloween Equation

Let's hope that this:



Plus this:



In combination with these:



And this:




Will kinda equal this:



What are YOU going to be for Halloween this year?

P.S. Any Pippas are welcome to come trick or treating with me.  And I won't even make you hold my train!

6 comments:

  1. Love it! You're the only person I know that could actually pull that off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then can you show me how to apply liquid liner? Mine just sits on my vanity and laughs at me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not being William, for the record.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to be such a fabulous Kate! I am jealous you will be looking so foxy for Halloween. I'm debating between a hot-dog-eating contest winner and a repeat of my Costco sample lady costume from last year . . . not the foxiest of options. You guys better come to the IL Halloween party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You=PERFECT Kate.

    How fun when a "costume" is really an excuse to buy fabulous clothes! Way to work the holiday girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dangit, Carter! I was just going to comment that Carter HAS to be William.

    Lauren, you need to work in the preggo belly into your costume. For the IL party, I am just submitting a picture via email of Taylor and I as a bride and groom. We'll probs win, right?!

    ReplyDelete