Saturday, October 29, 2011

Everything Is Coming Up Roses

In honor of my brother's impending nuptials this morning, I thought I'd post the movie the Belles made in his (and Jenny's) honor.  Obviously their talented film making father had a (big) hand in this masterpiece.  I think I've watched it 500 times and it makes me laugh every time.  Please enjoy:



Congratulations to Taylor and Jenny!

More details about our California adventures to come, but for now, I have four little flower girls that need to be dolled up for the big day!

8 comments:

  1. Sooooo Cute!!! Genius Cart! Those two newlyweds are lucky to have this to look back on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! All this and Disneyland too!!! No wonder I check your blog daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Carter. I love how they gaze into each others eye in each picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I mention that I love your Mansfield Park music choice? Well, I do. Nice call.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just about the cutest/coolest thing I've ever seen. Go Carter! That was so fun! I loved everything about it. The little voices (PROPS to Chloe w/ some BIG words!), Taylor's disproportionate legs while proposing, the jokes... it was all so charming.

    I want to be part of this family!!! :) I kept thinking, I bet everyone was laughing so hard they missed the next cute/funny line. I hope you all watched it multiple times!

    I also want to know more about this Martha job...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carter Durham did my wedding video too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so so cute!!! Great job Carter and the Belles!

    ReplyDelete