Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Movie Star Strikes Again

A little while ago, during the crazy days of summer vacation, my brother asked if he could borrow Piper for a video shoot he was working on. We talked to Piper to see if she wanted to do it. When she learned a sleepover with her soon-to-be-aunt Jenny and trip to McDonalds were part of the deal, she instantly agreed.

And now for the sweet little starlet's work:


Get the facts - Blue Castle from Taylor Rose on Vimeo.

Wow. Nuclear power. Probably should have learned a little more about the shoot before I sent her.  But those statistics are helping me feel a bit better. Especially when I look into the face of that adorable child . . .

2 comments:

  1. I want nuclear power now!! Nice work, Piper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling!! Piper, great job! Ben is always saying nuclear power gets a bad rap and should be utilized more. Love the commercial!

    ReplyDelete