. . . take the Emmy voters'!!! I was so pleased that my new obsession* took home a few Emmys this evening:
Seriously, if you have not watched Downton Abby, do yourself a favor and get on it. You won't regret it. (Hint: it's available on Watch Instantly over at NetFlix. That is, if you haven't canceled your subscription in protest of the price hike.)
----------------------
*I watched all seven episodes in one day. And I can't stop thinking about it. And planning when I'm going to re-watch it. And trying to figure out when the new season starts.

I need to come over some time and watch it with you. That way you can rewatch it and get me excited about it at the same time. Last year I tried watching the first episode but it was bedtime. I should be more awake.
ReplyDeleteI can't tell you how much time I've spent trying to figure out when the next season starts. If you find out, let me know. Also, I recently re-watched season 1 during a weekend of morning-sickness-induced bed rest. It was the highlight of my weekend. I love this series!
ReplyDeleteI watched this fabulous drama unfold last year on Masterpiece Classics! LOVED IT! If you don't have netflix to watch it..... you can watch it online at PBS.org too. The new season starts in JANUARY!! Pass it on! So excited!
ReplyDelete