Yeah, you're going to need to click on this to read it! It's worth it, I promise you.
I burst out laughing. She didn't appreciate that. I explained I laughed because it was so cute and such a good idea. She accepted that. I need to learn to hide my reactions a bit better. While we're not adopting the money jar idea per se, I do like that she's thinking ahead about how to earn some money for our upcoming trip to Disneyland (since my brother's getting married in Newport Beach next month, a visit to The Happiest Place on Earth seemed like a logical side trip).
Speaking of the adorable couple, we got the chance to have a little housewarming party for them this weekend. Yes, they have already purchased a home. No, they are not living together yet (that disclaimer is for Jenny's grandmother, who was naturally a bit concerned when she learned of their plans). My brother, Taylor, is staying there until the big day while Jenny stays with her sister (the one I FINALLY got to meet--and yes, it's official. I adore all three Willardson sisters!). We were all anxious to see their new homestead, so they had us over for dinner (thanks to my generous grandparents, it was Cafe Rio catering. Yum!).
The girls made themselves right at home.
Yes, we had a fantastic Labor Day Weekend! I hope you did, too! If you did not like this blog post, please recycle it so it can be useful.

i love her letter! and that you guys are coming to CA and i'll get to see you there at the wedding of the year. and if you're not feeling too busy, we'd love to meet you on a ride at disneyland. we wouldn't crash your whole day. just seeing the fairies or riding the winnie the pooh ride or something. if you want. :)
ReplyDeleteOK. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh- that kid has more personality in her pinkie finger...
ReplyDeleteThank you so very much for sharing that. Ha!
She's going to rule the world one day. Just like Beyonce says. Or at least she'll finally be the one among us to save those darn whales.
ReplyDeleteGreat family pic!
(P.S. I miss you!)