Remember how I
won a contest? We got to claim our prize this weekend. I have to say, I'm so impressed with
Ms. Ellie Cutler. She handled my little divas with aplomb at the photo shoot. I've gotten one sneak peak, and I cannot WAIT to see the rest!
Yeah, I'm pretty much spoiling the surprise of our Christmas card (as in, we will be wearing these clothes at this location--I'll try to pick one where Sadie is visible for the actual card). But I just couldn't resist.
Beautiful picture Kelly! I can't wait to see your Christmas card :)
ReplyDeleteOh my pretty! You have me looking forward to Christmas already.
ReplyDeleteThese Chloe-isms just keep getting better and better. I wish our girls could hang out- I think they would have a hoot and a holler.
These are AWESOME! I am so jealous! I found her blog and looked at them all. What a perfect photo shoot!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! From what I can see everyone's cuticles looked great! Where did you guys go? We are looking for a nice spot to do ours. Can't wait for Christmas!
ReplyDelete