Chloe: I'm only going to have two kids.
Me: Two kids?
Chloe: Yes, that way there won't be so much yelling and screaming.
Good point.
Chloe: When you have kids, you have to do discipline. You have to give them chores to do every day.
Me: What if the kids won't do their chores?
Chloe: Oh, you have to punish them! You send them to their rooms for the whole day and you only give them a slice of bread and a glass of water.
Me: That's very harsh.
Chloe: Yes, but you have to do discipline.
Wow. Her ideas are very different when she is asked to do chores, but I guess that's beside the point.
Chloe: I want to have a little girl and a little boy. I want to name the little boy Oliver.
Me: Ooh, I like that name. You could call him Ollie.
Chloe: I could. But when I'm mad at him, I will call him Oliver.
I'm officially worried for my grandchildren.
Speaking of parenting (albeit a gentler sort), I neglected to post the picture I had planned on Father's Day. But a certain father in this house deserves a massive shout-out. The Belles are so lucky to be able to call such a wonderful man Daddy:
Carter playing Beauty Parlor with his daughters
He puts up with a lot. A LOT. We love him!
I love her parenting tips. They are awesome!
ReplyDeleteWow, first off I must say that I am impressed that Chloe has even thought about parenting! Secondly, did she realize that she was saying all of this to YOU? haha.....Funny girl!
ReplyDeleteThat picture is awesome.
ReplyDeleteHilarious comments from Chloe and that is the best picture!!! Carter is so great.
ReplyDeletebrushing it will do no good.
ReplyDeleteBahaha! Ohhh this one made my day.
ReplyDelete