Ellie put up some more of our family pictures on her blog. Here are my two favorites of the bunch:
Yeah, she's amazing! From these pictures, you'd never know those sweet little girls are actually monkeys that spent the afternoon throwing mud balls at each other in the backyard. Sigh.


gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThese are incredible! Love the 2nd one. Where in the world were these shot? In dry land Utah?! Oh, the Garden of Eden? That's what I thought.
ReplyDeleteI have to agree with Elle's comment in her post that your outfits are all amazing!! I love the colors and how they look with the scenery. Absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! They are absolutely amazing. And I love your dress (and also have it). Don't you just love Anthropologie. It's the best.
ReplyDeletethese pictures are amazing! you all look so great! yeah, where is this location? it is beautiful. and i need to go shopping with you.
ReplyDeleteLocation = Ellie's special spot up Emigration Canyon
ReplyDeleteYeah people, you know Hogle Zoo? Keep going for a bit, and that's where we were.
ReplyDelete