Monday, November 1, 2010

We Are Here to Trick-Or-Treat*

Now for your yearly dose of obligatory Halloween snaps:



This year we had a butterfly:




a fairy:


Dorothy (this Judy Garland phase is lasting longer than I thought it would!):




and an ornery little pumpkin who kept trying to remove her shoes:


The weather was Venice-like, so we attempted mall trick-or-treating.  Bad idea.  All the candy was gone by the time we got there--yet there were still massive hordes of people (we did see some pretty great costumes!).  TWO malls later (nobody can say we didn't try), we just went to Grandma's house.  Carter took the girls to the houses on her street and we called it a night.  Thankfully we had ZERO trick-or-treaters this year, so we have plenty of candy anyway!  Ah, what a night.

*The title of this post is taken from the Halloween Little Einsteins that Tessa is OBSESSED with.  I don't dare remove it from the DVR even though the holiday has passed.  I'm sure we'll be watching that one through New Year's Day.

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog title and the darling girls in their costumes. You are the third friend in Utah who has mentioned attempting mall trick or treating because of the rain (and said it was a disaster bc it was so crowded).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the costumes. The girls look super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stop here daily to look at that picture of Sadie.
    LOVE her.

    ReplyDelete