#5-That my in-laws hosted an amazing Thanksgiving feast today. The food was amazing and the company even better! And I'm really, really thankful I didn't have to cook the turkey!
How cute are those turkeys that Grandma made for the kids? She is such a great hostess!
#4-That this actually did happen. We've been home from Italy for a month now and I'm still aglow from my time in that beautiful country.
#3-That I read this book earlier this week. It made me thankful for all sorts of things. Like the fact that I'm not a Nigerian refugee. And that I've never vacationed in Nigeria. And that I live in a free country and have been blessed beyond measure in my life. It's a great book that teaches you things like these . . .
#2-That I'm married to this guy (and that we get to celebrate him and his birth tomorrow)!
#1-That these four little Turkeys belong to me.
(even if group photos are a challenge)
Happy Thanksgiving!


5 wonderful things to be thankful for.
ReplyDeleteSee you VERY SOON! :)
Thanks for the kind words regarding Thanksgiving. It was a fun day. I'm glad you didn't put off posting that until Friday because you might not have been in a very thankful mood!
ReplyDeleteThose consecutive shots of the girls are a riot!
I just finished Little Bee - such a great book. Love your thankful list!
ReplyDeleteI just finished Little Bee too! I was actually waiting to answer your email re Diva book club because I thought it might be a great option for us, and it is! See you this week at the wedding??
ReplyDelete