Thursday, September 30, 2010

Commercial Contest

On Monday they announced the winners of the Amazon Your Kindle Commercial Contest.  We were sad to see Carter didn't win.  He came up with a great concept and executed it quite well (in my humble opinion).  Unfortunately, we won't be getting $15,000 in Amazon gift cards any time soon.

But because I'm so proud of him AND because the commercial happens to feature one of the Belles, I wanted to post it here.  Enjoy!




P.S. You can see the commercials that won here.

10 comments:

  1. Bummer! Looks good though- you may have a child star on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree--CPD should have won, and Chloe get's best supporting actress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched the ones that won, and did not like them. I haven't been this annoyed since Taylor got MVP at family dinner for doing nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys award MVP at family dinners?? How do I get in on this? :)

    Carter's was way better than the lame one that won. Seriously. And Chloe looks fabulous on screen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. I think mine deserved at least semi-finalist status, but oh well. I'm somewhat irked that the winning video is SO MUCH like the previous year's winner. I intentionally made a video that was different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carter's=10x better. Even if he's not w/ me on a certain pair of shoes. And Chloe did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chloe is adorable. Carter, you were robbed. Look on the bright side. Those "winners" can never take blogger of the month away from you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's true. Only Lisa Tingey can...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!
    Who would have ever thought that one of the posse would mature in film making to such a degree! I like to think that Matt had a small part in Carter's learning to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete