Kindergarten is fun for so many reasons. New friends, great teacher, cool princess backpack, etc. One of the highlights for Piper so far has been Color Days. Each day for the first few weeks of school has a designated color. The kids learn a song about the color of the day and how to say the color in American Sign Language. They also get to have a snack that corresponds (Red Day = licorice, White Day = Marshmallow, Yellow Day = Popcorn). But as you can imagine, Piper's favorite part is coming up with the outfits (the children are encouraged to wear the color of the day). It's been my favorite, too! Here's what the Kelly/Piper styling team came up with:
BROWN DAY
RED DAY
YELLOW DAY
BLUE DAY
GREEN DAY
PURPLE DAY
WHITE DAY
BLACK DAY
GRAY DAY
PINK DAY
ORANGE DAY
She actually cried yesterday when she found out that today was the last color day. Poor thing. Thank goodness Apple Day and Picture Day are coming up!
That is so fun. I think I'm going to do that next week.
ReplyDelete(I love her poses.)
Way to go Kelly--this girl has style!
ReplyDeleteThat green dress. It's INCREDIBLE the versatility...
ReplyDeleteI'm totally envious of her style. She rocks every single one of those outfits!
ReplyDeleteOh my- how are you ever going to know if she's an Autumn or a Summer? She is equally stunning in warms and cools...
ReplyDeleteHow does she do it? ;D
I can't get over the cute little feet positions- ah!
Makes me want to go and buy our own clothes instead of relying on grandmas and Costco! ;)
She has quite the pose!
ReplyDeleteI love that you took pictures of each day and I'm impressed that you had something for gray day.
And I'm glad you said Apple Day is coming. Mine's tomorrow and I almost forgot to send one!
The Kelly/Piper styling team is awesome!! Love those pictures.
ReplyDelete